Asset Integrity Management systems
- MarkOil can provide expert advice and technical support to some of the Angola’s largest most respected engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies
- We provide asset integrity management professionals skilled maintenance workers backed by the plant and equipment, and the latest technology to carry out a professional service.
- The technical resources we have help us work in partnership with our clients to develop a reliable cost effective and safe detailed programme of works.
- We provide project consultancy, maintenance management system within the fabric maintenance sector, with a range of complementary specialist services to create, maintain and extend the life of critical customer assets.
- We are a provider of scaffolding and alternative access services to a variety of industrial sectors both to onshore and offshore.
- We provide innovative system scaffolds such as lightweight, quick erect Layher and PERI In addition to conventional tube and fittings, systems to ensure the efficient, cost effective delivery of a complete scaffold service.
- We have expert technical authorities to provide our customers with access requirements, and have the ability to provide solutions to the many challenges of complex and diverse projects both large and small.
- Our alternative access is Rope Access these technicians are also Painters, working in difficult to reach locations. Many of our Rope Access technicians move between client sites as required.
- We providing painting, blasting and coating services in some of the hazardous environments from onshore and offshore, from shipyards to LNG plants, oil and gas refineries, and fabrication yards.
- We can provide Corrosion Engineers, certified coating inspectors who will carry out on-site monitoring of atmospheric conditions, surface preparations, mixing and application of the coatings for quality control and assurance.
- We can provide technical support, carry out asset surveys and evaluations, help with material selection and specification reviews.
- Coating and Surface preparation includes abrasive blast cleaning, hand preparation and power tool, conventional, airless, air-assisted airless, screed & self levelling screeds for deck areas, non-skid deck & heli-deck coating systems these are just some of the applications we can carry out.
- As part of or asset integrity management system and corrosion management our aim is to cover cold protection, heat conservation, acoustic insulation, personnel protection, thermal jacketing, and corrosion under insulation (CUI).
- Our goal is to deliver innovative insulation solutions from fabrication through to installation in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
Passive fire protection
- Passive fire protection to protect your assets, this will protect your structure against the effects of extreme heat and flames, reduce the spread of fire and smoke damage, prevent structure distortion, and protect employee safety.
- With our combined knowledge and experience of working with structural fireproofing systems, we can offer some of the best technical advice available.
- Our fireproofing techniques include cementitious and fibrous spraying, fire-cladding and intumescent coatings.